TAKE A LITTLE TIME TO GET TO KNOW ALICIA APPLING
• Originally from Blackshear, Georgia.
• Daughter of a mother that has been a realtor for the past 37 years.
• Resident of Athens/Oconee County since 1985.
• Graduate of the University of Georgia with a degree in Home Economics, majoring in Hotel and Restaurant Management.
• Alpha Chi Omega social sorority.
• Earned a Real Estate License in 1998.
• Received the “New Face of the Year Award” in my first year in real estate.
• Served on the MLS board, both as President and Vice President.
• Athens Area Association of Realtors-State and Government committees.
• Athens Area Association of Realtors, Past Director.
• Earned the GRI-Graduate School of Realtors designation.
• Earned the ABR-Accredited Buyer Representative designation.
• Earned the CDPE-Certified Distressed Property Expert designation.
• Earned the CRS-Certified Residential Specialist designation- held by only the top 3% of Realtors nationwide.
• Past President and long-time member of the Athens Area Cancer Auxiliary.
• Active member of the Hope Haven Board of Directors.
• Supporter of local charities including the Athens Homeless Shelter, the Athens Regional Foundation, and the Georgia Burn Foundation.
• Attends Athens Church.
• Enjoys world travel, flower gardening, music concerts, cooking, and new experiences.
• Married to Mike Appling, a veteran sales specialist at Athens BMW.
• Step-mother to Kris and Emily Appling.
Appling can be reached at Coldwell Banker Upchurch Realty at 706-543-4000 office, 706-202-5033 cell, email@example.com.