Community InformationClarke County, GA
- Clerk of Courts All Clerk's records are now on computer with the public search terminals available for public use. For anyone who is not familiar with our programs, employees will be glad to assist them.
- Jackson County Sheriff's Office Sheriff Stan Evans is a lifelong resident of Jackson County, having grown up in the Brockton Community and attended the Jefferson City Schools. Sheriff Evans and his family live in the Jefferson area and attend Bethany Methodist Church.
- Tax Assessor is located on the lower floor of the Jackson County Administration building.
- Banks-Jackson-Commerce Hospital is more than just a hospital and nursing facility. We represent a collaborative Board, Medical Staff, and Hospital Staff of over 400 healthcare professionals that strive to provide caring and compassionate healthcare services dedicated to treat you like family. Our commitment is to serve patients and families and provide the best possible quality and compassionate healthcare services to everyone we serve.
- Braselton Library The Braselton Library assists the public in their educational, informational and recreational pursuits through easy, friendly access to materials and services.
- Commerce Public Library branch of the Piedmont Regional Library System serving Jackson, Banks, and Barrow counties, the Commerce Public Library is a member of the statewide PINES system.
- Talmo Library is located at City Hall, 45 AJ Irvin Rd. Its goal is to provide the citizens of Talmo a wide variety of media resources including books, videos, CDs and Internet access. Library cards can be obtained by completing an application and returning it to the librarian, Candi Womack.
- Jackson County Airport is a well maintain General Aviation Facility. There is ramp space available for rent from the county and private hanger space options as well. Fuel prices are some of the lowest in North Georgia.
- Jackson County Transit This system provides rural public transportation services designed to allow convenient, dependable, accessible transportation for Jackson County residents who, due to financial and/or physical burdens, do not have access to other means of transportation
Community information is not available.